2009/05/14

First Step

I have decided to write blogs regularly now. It has been a long time. The problem is not consistency or laziness; the problem is lack of driving force. It has always been my drawback. When I sit down to write something, or when I plan things, or when I imagine how things are going to work for me, I do the planning efficiently, but I mess up while working on it.

So, this is my first step to start writing. I remember my ma’am once told me how good I was at writing. I was pleased by her remarks. They were confidence booster. I then thought that I could easily produce a piece of writing that is worth reading. As the time passed, I got the feeling inside that I was wrong. I must write all the time. It is like brushing your teeth. You will get the whiteness only when you brush regularly, or else it is just the temporary shade.

Just considering this as my first step, I try to write this small article. I am also planning to write small articles from now on. May be because they are read faster and the reader won’t have to spend much time reading. So yes, I hope this is my start and I going to live up to my own words.

No comments: